CHEMICAL PEEL ADVANCED SKIN CARE TREATMENTS
PCA SKIN®Chemical Peels are safe skin treatments that help reveal healthy, glowing skin immediately. Treatments are customized and can help improve most skin concerns with dramatic results and minimal downtime!
ADVANCED RESULTS FOR EVERYONE
Chemical Peels help improve surface texture, fine lines and overall signs of aging and sun damage
Helps reduce skin inflammation, active acne, and hyperpigmentation for a more even skin tone
Helps to brighten and tighten your skin for a more youthful, glowing appearance
PCA Skin® Peel
We will help select the appropriate PCA professional TCA peel to address aging, acne, senstivity and discoloration from sun exposure, hyperpigmentation or environmental issues. Each PCA Peel® comes with a 5-day at-home post procedure product kit.
PCA Facial and PCA Skin® Peel
Smooth, tighten and brighten with this pampering PCA treatment combining a traditional facial approach with the maximum benefits of vitamins, anti-antioxidants and correctives that PCA Skin® delivers.
PCA Pumpkin Detox
Smooth, detox and rejuvenate with a pore refining scrub, detoxifying clay mask and mini-pumpkin peel treatment.
NEED TO KNOW INFORMATION:
Preparation for your PCA Treatment:
• If you are pregnant, only a select number of PCA SKIN® treatment are appropriate. Consult your OB/GYN before receiving a treatment
• Do not go to a tanning bed two weeks before a treatment.
• It is recommended that you avoid extreme sun exposure prior to your treatment.
• It is recommended to delay use of Retin-A®, Renova®, Differin®, Tazorac®, Avage®, EpiDuo®, Ziana® and high percentage alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and beta hydroxy (BHA) products or any at-home retinols for approximately 5 days before treatment. Should be off Accutane at least a year.
Avoid scheduling an appointment within a few days of any big events.
During your treatment:
There may be some degree of discomfort such as stinging, pin-prickling sensation, heat or tightness.
• After receiving a PCA Skin® Treatment, you should not necessarily expect to “peel.” Light flaking in a few localized areas for three to five days and residual redness for approximately 1 to 12 hours post-procedure is typical.
• Try to avoid direct, or extreme, sun exposure and excessive heat after your treatment. Use a PCA SKIN® broad spectrum sunscreen (provided in your post-procedure product kit.)
• Do not schedule a facial, electrolysis, facial waxing or use depilatories for 2 weeks
A PCA SKIN post-procedure kit is provided to help speed recovery time and maximize results. Several treatments may be necessary to achieve optimal results
Schedule a no cost, no obligation consultation to learn about what a PCA SKIN Peel can do for you at any time by calling 410.692.2688!